Currently Dealpos has a POS system that is integrated with Accounting, so all transactions that occur at the POS will automatically recorded on the journal in the Accounting system. But there are some transaction that require manual recording, such as: Interest income, rental income, salary expenses, operating expenses, asset purchases and others that are not included in the POS and not recorded in accounting. The steps to create a journal manual are as follows:
Step 1. Journal - Manual Journal - Add
Click the Journal Menu then select Journal Manual and press the "Add" button to create a Manual Journal.
Step 2. Input to Manual Journal Form - Save
After you press the "Add" button you will be directed to the Journal Forms.
- Outlet: Select the outlet that records the Journal
- Date: Select the transaction date when you created the Journal
- Journal Number: Journal Number is sorted automatically by the system, but can be changed according to your wishes. Journal Number is useful if you want to track the Manual Journal that you have created.
- Contact: Input Contact works if you want to enter Customers or Suppliers into the Journal that you created. Example: You want to keep a AR journal to a customer registered in the DEALPOS contact
- Account: Select the account to be recorded as a debit or as a credit.
- Note: Note for account
- + Add: To add a new Account column
- Upload: To input the account via CSV file
- Swap: To exchange nominal debit positions to credit or vice versa
- More Options: Additional Information
Example: I bought equipment for outlet 1 for a total of Rp. 2,000,000.00 using a Cash payment of Rp. 1,000,000.00 with the remainder of the payment using debt and I will record it with journal number 06479.
Step 3. Manual Journal List
After you press the save button the system will automatically create a journal in accordance with what you input in the Journal form and a confirmation will appear that the Manual Journal was successfully inputted.
Articles in this Section