Expense Record is one of the features in the accounting menu of the Dealpos system that can be used to record all operational costs of your company / outlet, such as employee salary costs, telephone costs, advertising costs, renovation fees or cleaning costs. The following will explain the steps for recording costs through Record Expense.
Step 1. Login - Go to Accounting Menu
Step 2. Journal - Record Expense - Input Expense - Save
- Outlet: Select the outlet that records the Journal
- Date: Select the transaction date when you created the Journal
- Journal Number: Journal Number is sorted automatically by the system, but can be changed according to your wishes. Journal Number is useful if you want to track the Manual Journal that you have created.
- Account: Select the account to be recorded as a debit or as a credit.
- Note : Note for account
- + Add Expense : To add a new Expense Account column
- Supplier : Set the name of supplier
- Money logo : Choose where you want to pay from
Example : I have expenses for a cleaning fee of 500,000 at Outlet 1 with payment using Cash 500,000 and I will record it with journal number 06478.
Step 3. Manual Jurnal
After you press the save button the system will automatically create a journal according to what you input in the Record Expense form.
Articles in this Section