Composite Type Product
Using the Composite product type enables it to combine several products into a new product. Some scenarios for you to make these combined products are
- Create a Package Bundle containing several products.
- Selling product in a different quantity. (i.e. 1 Pack = 6 Bottles).
- As a Bill of Materials (list of raw materials for an end-product)
I. Via User Interface
Step 1. Go to Products Menu - Add
Step 2. Tab Products
Input the composite product name then select Type > Composite , click submit button for saving your composite product
Step 3. Tab Configuration
Click Tab Configuration - Click Icon (+ ) for add components to composite products then press the submit button to save .
Step 4. Unit Cost dan Unit Price
The unit cost of the composite product will automatically generate from the total price of the components of the products added
Click Edit For Input Unit Price ( selling price of goods to consumers) .
II. Bulk Operation via IMPORT CSV functionTo learn more about standard product importing, please follow the below article /hc/en-us/articles/115001417127-Import-Products-Using-CSV-FileAfter you assign product code to each material, you can create Components column which contains the formula for your composite product
Video Add Composite Type Product :
Articles in this Section
- All Product Type
- Composite Type Product
- Manufactured Type Product
- Standart Product Type
- Non Inventory Product Type
- Serialized Product Type
- Complementary Product Type
- Multiple UOM Product Type
- Prepaid Package Product Type
- Prepaid Points Product Type