Dispatch from Another Outlet
If in a sales activity you provide delivery services to your customers and there is a time when you make an order, but the goods are sent from other outlets.In this article will explain the steps to send the goods you sell from other outlets:
Step 1. Sell - Input Products - Shipping 'By Delivery'
Sell the product as usual, after inputting then press the Shipping button and select 'By Delivery'.
Fill in the Shipping Form then press the Ok button.
Step 2. Payment - Click Number Invoice
Step 3. Open Invoice Details - Send
After moving to the Invoice Details page, click the Send button to send it.
Step 4. Choose Outlet Delivery - Save
Select the outlet that you have chosen to send the item to the customer.
Step 5. Print Shipping Invoice
After you send the item, then you can print an invoice (if you need), or return to the invoice to see the shipping status.
Step 6. Check Status Delivery
Now you can see the delivery has finished, and marked status : sent.
Articles in this Section
- Show Thumbnail Product Image In Menu Sell
- Base Tax Calculation Before Discount
- How to change the prefix in Customer Invoice, Supplier Bill and Estimate
- Payment Method Group
- Dispatch from Another Outlet
- Display Category Product On Cart
- Setting Up Visible and Enable Unit Cost in Selling Process
- Disable Quick Add New Customer Button in Sell Menu
- How to increase the number of products in offline order ( Default 1.000 Product )
- Setting Up Rounding Amount in Your Payment at SELL Menu