What is Layaway Inventory?
Inventory, or stock, refers to all merchandise on hand. Layaway inventory is a program that enables customers to put aside an item to buy at a future date. Putting merchandise on layaway enables shoppers to come back within a certain time period to purchase the merchandise when they have the cash. Layaway also allows shoppers to avoid worrying that a certain item, especially a popular one, may be out of stock in the future.
1. You need to go to Sell Section and do transaction as usual. Fill the name and data of your customer is must for identify who put the DP for booked goods.
2. Next, you pay the down payment and choose cash payment, Delivery is Yes
3. Go to the order section and find your current sales invoice number then click on it.
The payment showing Partial status which means a split payment occured. Delivery also pending because seller keep hold the goods until buyer pay off.
4. You will be directed into sales invoice page info, click add button on payment (partial) tab for put the remaining outstanding.
5. Input your remaining outstanding
(i.e the total amount of Denim shirt is 500,000 and i put my remaining outstanding, it is 200,000 ).
Provide your Note descripition to remaining outstanding as reminder and choose delivery to No. Click Ok.
6. Your payment has already paid. Now, you need to process your delivery. See the picture below. Then click Process Button.
7. You will be directed into OutDelivery Form. Fill the note and courier if you need it. Then, click submit button.