The Minimum Sell Price
Please follow the instruction below to use minimum price.
* First you must setting with choose Price Minimum Type:
Step 1. Setup - More Menu - Configuration - Application - Tab "POS" - Default
A. For not lower than unit Price
B. For not lower than Unit Cost
Step 2. Go to 'Groups' tab and click the 'Cashier' on the bottom of the section.
Step 3. Tick "Price Minimum" and "Update" on the top right corner of the section.
Step 4. Go to "Sell" and " Input Product".
example : cashier will sell product with unit price is 265.000 and try put price lower with put price 50.000 and dealpos will be notification.
Articles in this Section
- Show the QR code on your receipt
- Config Does Not Display The Same Payment Method
- Base Tax Calculation Before Discount
- How to change the prefix in Customer Invoice, Supplier Bill and Estimate
- Show Thumbnail Product Image In Menu Sell
- Payment Method Group
- Dispatch from Another Outlet
- Display Category Product On Cart
- Setting Up Visible and Enable Unit Cost in Selling Process
- Disable Quick Add New Customer Button in Sell Menu