The Minimum Sell Price
Please follow the instruction below to use minimum price.
* First you must setting with choose Price Minimum Type:
Step 1. Setup - More Menu - Configuration - Application - Tab "POS" - Default
A. For not lower than unit Price
B. For not lower than Unit Cost
Step 2. Go to 'Groups' tab and click the 'Cashier' on the bottom of the section.
Step 3. Tick "Price Minimum" and "Update" on the top right corner of the section.
Step 4. Go to "Sell" and " Input Product".
example : cashier will sell product with unit price is 265.000 and try put price lower with put price 50.000 and dealpos will be notification.
Articles in this Section
- Show the QR code on your receipt
- Config Does Not Display The Same Payment Method
- Change Tax Calculation Based on Discount
- Adding Prefix for Transaction Number
- Show Thumbnail Product Image In Menu Sell
- Payment Method Group
- Display Category Product On Cart
- Configuration Visible & Enable Cost on Selling Page
- Disable Quick Add New Customer Button in Sell
- Increase Capacity Offline Product Cache