Data Days Range Visibility for Users
Data days range visibility setting allows you to limit a certain user group's access to see Payments Received in Payment menu for only the number of days range that you set.
To set this up, you can follow the instructions below.
1. Go to Users Menu - Groups tab menu - choose a user group from the list
* For this tutorial, we will set it for Cashier user group.
2. Scroll down and click the More Options button
3. Input the desired number of the days range that the user can see and click Update
And when cashier check payment menu, they only see payment of 2 days before
Articles in this Section
- My Profile
- How to See Transaction Activity by User
- Forgot My Password
- Data Days Range Visibility for Users
- Associate User Login Credentials with Sales Person