Setting Up Visible and Enable Unit Cost in Selling Process
Customer Support DEALPOS
This setup will show / hidden unit cost and edit / cannot edit unit cost when selling process.
1. Go to 'Configuration' from 'Setup' menu, and move into the 'POS' tab menu.
Setup Unit Cost
|Visible "YES"||Show your Unit Cost|
|Visible "NO"||Hidden your Unit Cost|
|Enabled "YES"||You can edit unit cost when selling process|
|Enabled "NO"||You cannot edit unit cost when selling process|
And you must untick role "Cost".
2. In the selling process
Articles in this Section
- Show Thumbnail Product Image In Menu Sell
- Config Does Not Display The Same Payment Method
- Base Tax Calculation Before Discount
- How to change the prefix in Customer Invoice, Supplier Bill and Estimate
- Payment Method Group
- Dispatch from Another Outlet
- Display Category Product On Cart
- Setting Up Visible and Enable Unit Cost in Selling Process
- Disable Quick Add New Customer Button in Sell Menu
- How to increase the number of products in offline order ( Default 1.000 Product )