Serialized Product Type
Customer Support DEALPOS
Serial number is the identification number that is assigned to a specific inventory item. This serial number is usually given to electronic products such as handphones, cameras etc. Our system is able to check every stock of each item you have a different serial number. This will be useful when warranty claims by checking the serial number.Some of the scenarios for you to create a serialized type of product are
- Electronic products (IMEI / SERIAL NUMBER)
- Gift Cards
I. Add Serialized Inventory with Manually
Step 1. Go To Menu Products - Variant
Step 2. Click Edit - Type Serialized - Submit
Step 3. Click Barcode LogoClick barcode logo for edit the serial number of the product
Step 4. Input Serial Number - Submit
Serialized Inventory with Import CSV File.
1. Go to Microsoft Excel and save as CSV file.
2. Choose file in menu import and click Submit.
Articles in this Section
- All Product Type
- Standart Product Type
- Non Inventory Product Type
- Composite Type Product
- Serialized Product Type
- Manufactured Type Product
- Complementary Product Type
- Multiple UOM Product Type
- Prepaid Package Product Type
- Prepaid Points Product Type