Print from Browser Setup - Excessive use of Paper - Chrome + Firefox
If you are using Epson Receipt Printer (TM U220, TMT82 and TM-T88V) or others, you need to setup your printer to avoid getting wasted paper caused by Header and Footer printing.
Please follow below instruction depending on the browser you use
Chrome Print Setup
Type Ctrl + P (Print), in the print configuration Click on panel More settings and at the margin select none.
Firefox Print Setup
Open your firefox browser, More menu - choose Print.
On the page setup select tab margin & Header/footer, margin inches changed to "0.0" and header & footer changed to "blank".
Control Panel Setup
Open your control panel, view device and printer
Right-click on your paired printer, select Printing Preferences
Select the Document Settings Tab, change Paper Conservation to Top & Bottom.
Articles in this Section
- Print from Browser Setup - Excessive use of Paper - Chrome + Firefox
- Printer - Printing Preference - Paper Conservation + Auto Eject Cash Drawer after Receipt Printing
- Install Printer Epson LX-310
- Print using Printer LX-300
- Setting Paper A4/2 in LX310
- How to Set Your Printer Print the Copy Automatically
- Setting printer Epson TMT-82 / Star TSP143 for Mac