This article specifically explain the steps on installation and settings configuration of Barcode Printer Dymo Labelwriter 450.
*Please use the Mozilla Firefox browser to print barcodes using Dymo Labelwriter 450 Barcode Printer.
First thing you want to do is to connect your printer to your PC and install the driver. (You can get the driver here Dymo LabelWriter 450)
A. Installation Printer Driver
1. At the Driver Installation window and just click Next.
2. On License Agreement click i Agree
3. Choose Express Installation in Installation type
B. PRINTING PREFERENCES
1. You will find Dymo Labelwriter 450 printer inside the Devices and Printers menu, under the Printers and Faxes section. And then right click on it and choose Printing Preferences -> Dymo Labelwriter 450, and a new window will open.
2. Choose Advanced
3. In Paper Size choose your type paper ( 11353 Multi-Purpose )
C. MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER PRINT MENU
1. When you're ready to print the barcodes, you can go to the specific product's barcode that you want to print in Deal POS (Products - More Menu - Product Barcode - Add the product you want to print). Make sure the Paper Source is set to Continuous - 1 Column, and click the Options button on top right corner of the screen.
After you finished setting the options, click OK.
2. Then click an the Open Firefox Menu button, and choose Print. It will open the Print Preview page. Click on Page Setup button on top left corner, then set all margin to 0, except for the left margin, set it on 0,0.