1. Go to Chrome Settings
2. Click "show advanced settings"
3. Scroll Down and Choose "Manage" Google Cloud Print
4. Add Printer
5. Choose your printer name and Add Printer
6. Click "Manage your Printers"
7. Choose Printer name and Share the printer
8. Invite email and click share
Ok.. The next step we are the setting up in Android Tablet / Smartphone
1. Install Cloud Print Apps :
2. Check email in your Android tablet / smartphone - Add Printer and Activated
3. Now, go to Settings in your Android tablet/Smartphone and choose Printing
4. Activated Cloud Print
5. Cloud Print is Active
6. Done and Test for Printing