Clear Browsing history in Mozilla Firefox
Here is an article to clear history and cache from Mozilla Firefox. You can use the shortcut keyboard or with Mozilla Interface
I. Using keyboard shortcut
Press button Ctrl + Shift + Del
Time range to clear "everything", and "Clear Now"
II. Using Firefox Interface
Step 1. Click button on right top side panel Mozzila, and choose "Options".
Step 2. Select Privacy & Security - cookies and Site Data - Clear data
Step 3. Tick as this image below "Clear"
III. Refresh firefox.
Step 1. Click button on right top side panel Mozzila, click button "Help", and click "troubleshooting information".
Step 2. Click refresh Firefox, and click finish when Firefox already refreshed.
Note : if you use step 2, your setup printer margin will be back to default. If you want setup it back, you can use this following article : https://support.dealpos.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001462827-Setting-Up-Margin-Printer-on-Browser
Video For SELL Page Error When Open In Mozilla Firefox (Clear Cahce)
Articles in this Section
- Clear Browsing history in Mozilla Firefox
- Clear Browsing History in Google Chrome
- Clear Browsing history in Safari
- Pay without PayPal Account
- How to Download and Enable Browsec VPN in Your Browser
- Hide Company Name in Dot Matrix Printing
- Why my file csv has display bad format ?