SELL PAGE ERROR WHEN OPEN IN MOZILLA FIREFOX
When using Mozilla Firefox, sometimes you might experience the SELL page interface appear broken like in the below image during our regular maintenance update.
This happens because your browser still stores the previous offline version of our application which causes the page to render incorrectly.
To rectify this issue, you can simply CLEAR YOUR CACHED WEB CONTENT
USING KEYBOARD SHORTCUT
Press button CTRL + SHIFT + DEL
*Time range to clear "EVERYTHING", and "Clear Now"
USING FIREFOX INTERFACE
1. Click button on right top side panel Mozzila, and choose "Options".
2. select the advanced - Network tab - Cached Web Content section - Clear Now.
If still not works, go to next step.
1. Click button on right top side panel Mozzila, click button "Help", and click "troubleshooting information".
2. Click refresh Firefox, and click finish when Firefox already refreshed.
Note : if you use step 2, your setup printer margin will be back to default. If you want setup it back, you can use this following article : https://support.dealpos.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001462827-Setting-Up-Margin-Printer-on-Browser
Video For SELL Page Error When Open In Mozilla Firefox (Clear Cahce)
Articles in this Section
- SELL PAGE ERROR WHEN OPEN IN MOZILLA FIREFOX
- SELL PAGE ERROR WHEN OPEN IN GOOGLE CHROME
- Why my file csv has display bad format ?