Clear Browsing History in Google Chrome
Here is an article to clear history and cache from Google Chrome. You can use the shortcut keyboard or with chrome interface
I. Using keyboard shortcut
Press button Ctrl + Shirt + Del.
*Obliterate the following items from "The beginning of time", and "Clear Browsing Data"
II. Using chrome Interface.
Step 1. Click button on right up side panel, choose "history", "history" again.
Step 2. Will be appear pop up clear browsing data, choose "the beginning of time", check, and "clear browsing data".
Video For SELL Page Error When Open In Google Chrome (Clear Cahce)
Articles in this Section
- Clear Browsing history in Mozilla Firefox
- Clear Browsing History in Google Chrome
- Clear Browsing history in Safari
- Pay without PayPal Account
- How to Download and Enable Browsec VPN in Your Browser
- Hide Company Name in Dot Matrix Printing
- Why my file csv has display bad format ?