This Article will explain about what is estimate order and how to use the estimate feature.
Estimate is used when customer reserves order, but hasn't deal with the noted down prices in the estimate detail. You can set estimate either convert to a sales order or directly to an invoice. To set the convertion, you can follow the steps below :
Step 1. Setting Estimate Order "Setup - Module Advanced Configuration - Sell Tab menu".
Step 2. You can go to Estimate by clicking more menu button in the Sell session.
Step 3. Input the order detail and submit the estimate.
** You can put note if it's necessary
Step 4. You can find the created Estimate in the Orders menu.
Step 5. Convert Estimate.
A. Convert estimate --> Sales Order --> Invoice
You can convert your estimate to a Sales Order by clicking 'Convert Sales Order' button and fill PO number
Convert Sales Order to Customer Invoice, you can also convert sales order to invoice customer.
PS : in a sales order detail, you can send delivery but not able to add any payment
B. Convert Estimate ---> Invoice
You can convert your estimate to a Invoice by clicking 'Convert Invoice' button and fill PO number
Step 6. After You convert the Sales order to an Invoice, you can check it in "Order - Customer Invoice" menu.
You can add payment and also a delivery of the invoice detail
1. For direct conversion to invoice, you can jump to step 5 and 6, where you can create delivery and add payment in the customer invoice's detail
2. To edit the estimate order, you must give access for EstimateOrder in User Menu
Articles in this Section
- Estimate Order
- Specify Multiple Outlet Delivery For Each Product
- Consignment Process To Several Shops or Market Place
- How To Use Shipping Costs when transactions
- Sales Commission
- Split Sales Commision
- Sell With Bundle Price
- Sell With Merge Price