Stock Take By CSV File
How to do Stock Take / Stock Opname using CSV file.
1. Go to 'Adjustment' menu, and click on 'Stock Take by CSV' tab menu
2. Choose the outlet that the stock you want to update
If you want to include the products without inventory (stock quantity at 0), you can click 'More Options' button, and choose Yes for 'Product Without Inventory'. Then click on the 'Download CSV' button on the upper right corner.
3. Open up the downloaded CSV and fill in the 'Quantity' column with the counted quantity of the inventory stock level. Then save the CSV file when you're done
|Name||Name of your product (variant).|
|Code||Code of your variant.|
|Expected||Stock in the DealPOS system.|
|Quantity||Counted Stock / Stock in Hand / Stock in your outlet|
4. Back to the Stock Take by CSV page, now you can choose file for 'Counted Inventory' section. Then click on the 'Upload' button
5. When the CSV file succcessfully uploaded, you will see the table of the data from CSV file you just uploaded. Then click on the 'Confirm Adjustment' button
The 'Differences' column is the quantity of the adjustment that we will create.
The Qty is taken from the Differences colum from earlier. Note that the products with 0 difference (Expected = Counted) is excluded from the Adjustment Form.