This article want explain use process Kitchen Display System "KDS", it is operational part kitchen for ease chef remember, what should be serve ?
1. Setting Kitchen Display (Setup - Application - Module Advanced Configuration - Monitor)
- Parked : Using the park feature, to appear to the monitor
- All : All sales will be displayed on the monitor
Kitchen Display Flow
- WPC : Waiting - Preparing - Complete
- WC : Waiting - Complete
Monitor Complete Count
Displays the number of park orders.
Exclude Passed Orders
No : If the unfinished order will be displayed until the next day.
Yes : If the unfinished order will be deleted in the next day.
2. Kitchen Display System Mode
A. WPC "Waiting-Preaparing-Completed" and Mode Park
Example : I have order with mode park
-Please go to Monitor, automatically open new tab menu in your browser
-When new order coming automatically hear sound, in monitor you can check order with status Actived & Waiting, display view, you can choice sorting by category order or outlet.
-Click "Take" if order can made and automatically change to Preparing
-Click "DONE" if order ready
-And Click "SERVE" if orders already completed
-This list has been completed
B. WC "Waiting-Completed" and mode All (Direct Payment)
-You can Click "Take" to change status order Completed Without Preaparing