Printer - Printing Preference - Paper Conservation + Auto Eject Cash Drawer after Receipt Printing
How to Set Up Receipt Paper and Cash Drawer
If you are using the EPSON TM-U220,TM-T82 or TM-T88 V receipt printer, you have to do some set up for the receipt paper and the cash drawer. Download Driver Epson TM-T82
1. Go to devices and printers from the start menu.
2. Right click on the Epson TM-T82 Printer, and choose printing preferences.
3. In the Printing Preferences Tab, Click the "Document Setting" Tab, Paper Conservation <Top & Bottom>, Cash Drawer <Open after Printing>
4. In the "Layout" Tab, make sure choose the right type of paper size.
For a common used paper is the receipt length 80x297mm, 80mm Roll Paper
Articles in this Section
- Print from Browser Setup - Excessive use of Paper - Chrome + Firefox
- Printer - Printing Preference - Paper Conservation + Auto Eject Cash Drawer after Receipt Printing
- Setting Paper A4/2 in LX310
- Install Printer Epson LX-310
- Setting printer Epson TMT-82 / Star TSP143 for Mac
- Print using Printer LX-300