Printer - Printing Preference - Paper Conservation + Auto Eject Cash Drawer after Receipt Printing
If you are using the EPSON TM-U220,TM-T82 or TM-T88 V receipt printer, you have to do some set up for the receipt paper and the cash drawer.This setting can create a Cash Drawer that is created automatically after or before printing. Download Driver Epson TM-T82
Step 1 Go to Control Panel, choose devices and printers from the start menu.
Step 2 Right click on the Epson TM-T82 Printer, and choose Printing preferences.
Step 3 In the Printing Preferences Tab, Click Tab Document Settings, Paper Conservation <Top & Bottom>, and Cash Drawer <Open after Printing>, OK
Step 4 In the Tab Layout, make sure choose the right type of paper size
For a common used paper is the receipt length 80x297mm, 80mm Roll Paper
Articles in this Section
- Print from Browser Setup - Excessive use of Paper - Chrome + Firefox
- Printer - Printing Preference - Paper Conservation + Auto Eject Cash Drawer after Receipt Printing
- Install Printer Epson LX-310
- Print using Printer LX-300
- Setting Paper A4/2 in LX310
- How to Set Your Printer Print the Copy Automatically
- Setting printer Epson TMT-82 / Star TSP143 for Mac