Inventory Adjustment with Replace Quantity
Customer Support DEALPOS
How to use 'Adjustment' menu to replace recent inventory quantity.
Goto Setup -> More Menu-> Module-> Tab Others
1. Go to 'Adjustment' menu, then click 'New' at the right top of the section to make new adjustment
2. When 'Inventory Adjustment Form' appeared like the image below, click on the 'search product by name/code' and typing your product name
3. There will appear a message box, fill the name of the product which you want to be adjusted, and the quantity. Click 'Ok', then 'Process' in the 'Inventory Adjustment Form'
4. To see the adjustment record, just simply click the 'more menu' then choose the 'Adjustment'
Then the report will be shown like the example below
Articles in this Section
- Inventory Adjustment
- Stock Take By Csv File
- Stock Take by Web Spreadsheet
- Inventory Adjustment with Replace Quantity