If you have a fruit or butcher shop. Our system now can connect your digital scaling to our system, which is when your customer weight their shopping amount and digital scaling create a barcode, the barcode now can be scanned directly at the checkout. So do not need to manually input it.
I. Activate Feature in Setup Page
Step 1. Select "Module" on setup Menu
Step 2. Then in 'Module configuration' go to the 'Sell' sub menu and scroll down until you find 'Digital Scale'
Digital Scale Configuration Function:
1. Digit :
In this digit field there are 2 configurations, namely by filling in the numbers 'zero' or '13' where if we fill with 0 then the digital scale will not be active or not read but if we enter 13 the digital scale will be active and will read the digital scale barcode .
2. Quantity Divider :
This is used as a division or calculation of commas in heavy quantities.
3. Regex (Regular Expression)
Result after Digital scale machine printing
|First Digit ( 2 )||The Number Given by Digital Machine|
|2nd - 7th (000012)||Product code from DealPOS|
|8th - 13rd (011849)||Weight obtained from weighing the goods|
II. How To Use This Function
When you scan barcodes from your digital scale our system can read according to the quantity of the total weight from your digital scale.
Articles in this Section
- Show the QR code on your receipt
- Config Does Not Display The Same Payment Method
- Change Tax Calculation Based on Discount
- Adding Prefix for Transaction Number
- Show Thumbnail Product Image In Menu Sell
- Display Category Product On Cart
- Configuration Visible & Enable Cost on Selling Page
- Disable Quick Add New Customer Button in Sell
- Increase Capacity Offline Product Cache
- Digital Scale