Delete All 'Outlet Price'
In this article it will explain how to delete all 'Outlet Price' that already assigned to an outlet. If you need to remove 'Outlet Price' and wanted to restore it to default price you need to follow this article.
I will explain step by step how to delete an 'Outlet Price' that already assigned.
1. Check Assigned Outlet Price
This is an example for outlet price that already assigned
2. Go to menu Tools->more menu-> Outlet Price->Delete
3. In this page you need to select the Outlet and/or Category
If you want to delete all outlet price that has been assigned to an outlet you don't need to select the category just left it blanks, except i you want to delete outlet price for a specific category you
can select it.
After that click on 'Process' button.
Your outlet price will follow default price.
Articles in this Section
- How to View and Delete Outlet Price
- Price Mark up by Category
- Delete All 'Outlet Price'
- Distinguishing Outlet Prices