Base Tax Calculation Before Discount
If you want to bring up the tax calculation before the discount you can follow the steps in the following article.
Step 1. Go to Setup Menu - More Menu - Application
Step 2. Click Module Configuration - Sell
Step 3. Tax Calculation - Base Amount 'Before Discount' - Save
Search for Tax Calculation Base Amount settings, then select Before Discount for tax calculation before discount then press the Save button.
Step 4. Sell - Input PPN & Input Discount
After the meal is set, the basic tax calculation will be calculated before the discount.
Articles in this Section
- Show Thumbnail Product Image In Menu Sell
- Base Tax Calculation Before Discount
- How to change the prefix in Customer Invoice, Supplier Bill and Estimate
- Payment Method Group
- Dispatch from Another Outlet
- Display Category Product On Cart
- Setting Up Visible and Enable Unit Cost in Selling Process
- Disable Quick Add New Customer Button in Sell Menu
- How to increase the number of products in offline order ( Default 1.000 Product )
- Setting Up Rounding Amount in Your Payment at SELL Menu