If there are too many payment that you accept using cards (Debit/Credit Cards from Bank) or other payment, it will make your payment menu looks full and hard to find the payment method the customer use.
So, with this feature We make it easier to find with this Payment Method Group, so you can make a group of payment using Debit/Credit Cards from all the Bank that support your store.
How to Enable the Feature
1. Go to Setup Menu - More Menu - Payment Method Group
2. After that click Add at Payment Method Group
3. Insert the name for the Group (example: Debit Cards) and then checklist the method payment that you want to insert to the group
4. Click Save to save the change You have made
5. To look at the change you have made at the feature, open Sell Menu and choose a product You want to sell and click pay, and the Payment Method Group is made.
6. Click at the Payment Method Group (example: Debit Cards) to see the Payment Method You want to use