If you are experiencing a problem where your Username and Password are still stored even after you have logged out of our system like in the screenshot below, this is what you need to do to prevent it from happening again.
How To Remove your Username and Password from the Browser
1. Click the "Key" Button in the top right corner then Click Delete Button
2. Click "OK" after Delete Password
How To Disable Chrome from offering you to save your Password again
1. Goto Setting Menu in Google Chrome
2. Scroll Down and Click 'Advanced'
3. Click Manage Password
4. Switch Off 2 Config and Clear All Data Save Password