Print Invoice Without Product Zero Unitprice
This setting is useful when you do not want to bring up products that are sold at a zero price . Maybe the product has some product rewards or something.
Step 1. Go to Setup -> More Menu -> Printing -> Customer Invoice Tab
Step 2. In Sell Menu
Step 3. Print Out Customer Invoice
The product with zero unitprice disappeared, only product with unitprice will be show.
Articles in this Section
- Add Copy Label on Copy Templates
- Setup for Hide Email Customer in the Receipt
- Hide Promotion Coupons in the Receipt
- How To Set Default Number of Copy Printing in Microsoft Edge
- Closure Printing Configuration
- Show Catergory Product In A4 Printing Paper
- How to Hide Barcode Number at Receipt
- Print Receipt Invoice based on Sales Order Type
- Print Invoice Without Product Zero Unitprice