Landed cost of a product is the total cost involved in bringing a product to the seller’s warehouse apart from the cost of goods. This is usually the freight, shipping charges, customs and other charges that the seller may incur till he procures the goods.
Tracking the landed costs help us to calculate the exact amount spent on getting the product to your hands. This, in turn, helps you to decide the selling price for your stock without compromising your profits.
I. Active Role Expense
Go to USERS menu -> Choose Group Role -> Checklist Expense role
II. Create Expense Option.
Go to Setup menu -> More Menu -> Expense Option tab -> Click Add Button
III. How to input Landed Cost
Step 1. Go to Orders menu -> Choose Number Supplier Bill detail.
Step 2. Landed cost calculation will be shown as Unit Expense in variant product detail.
Articles in this Section
- Add Signature In LX 300 Printing
- How Activated Approval When Using Buy ( 2 step )
- How to select default payment in buy
- Setup Cost of Goods Sold by using FIFO
- Differentiate the Purchase Order Number and the Supplier Bill Number
- Landed Cost
- Setting Up COGS
- Close Partial Purchase Order