Print Receipt Invoice based on Sales Order Type
If you are the owner of Food & Beverages business and you have 2 types of services as Dine in and Take Away, we have a way to print the invoice separately between Dine In and Take Away, which later can be filtered whether Dine In or Take Away sales in the report menu.
I. Create Receipt Template
Go to Outlets -> Receipt Templates Tab -> Click Add
II. Create Sales Order Type
Go to Setup -> More Menu -> Sales Order -> Click Add
In Sell Menu
You can choose Sales Type depend on transaction type of customer.
Print Out Customer Invoice
Articles in this Section
- Customer Invoice Printing Configuration
- Add Copy Label on Re-Print Receipt
- Closure Printing Configuration
- Show Catergory Product In A4 Printing Paper
- Print Receipt Invoice based on Sales Order Type
- Print Invoice Without Product Zero Unitprice