Print Receipt Invoice based on Sales Order Type
If you are the owner of Food & Beverages business and you have 2 types of services as Dine in and Take Away, we have a way to print the invoice separately between Dine In and Take Away, which later can be filtered whether Dine In or Take Away sales in the report menu.
I. Create 2 Type of Receipt Templates Through Outlet Menu
Step 1.Go to Outlets -> Receipt Templates Tab -> Click Add
II. Create Sales Order Type
Step 1.Go to setup -> more menu -> sales order
Step 2. Add new sales order type and set the default receipt template for each type
You can choose Sales Type depend on transaction type of customer.
Articles in this Section
- Customer Invoice Printing Configuration
- Config Payment Note Printing Visible
- Add Copy Label on Re-Print Receipt
- Closure Printing Configuration
- Show Catergory Product In A4 Printing Paper
- Print Receipt Invoice based on Sales Order Type
- Print Invoice Without Product Zero Unitprice