Show Thumbnail Product Image In Menu Sell
If the product that you input into the DealPOS system has also included an image, you can display images of the product in the sell menu as thumbnails when you input it in the sell menu. his article will explain the configuration steps to bring up a product thumbnail when inputted on the sell menu.
Step 1. Go to Setup Menu- More Menu - Application
Step 2. Click Module Configuration - Tab Sell
Step 3. Show Thumbnail 'Yes' - Save
Look for the settings for the Show Thumbnail, then select 'Yes' to display the product image thumbnail when we want to input the name of the item / product code on the sell menu.
Step 4 . Check Thumbnail When Input Product in the Sell Menu
You can check whether your configuration has been saved or not by inputting the product as usual in the menu. If the configuration is successful then a thumbnail of the product will appear as a screenshot below.
Articles in this Section
- Show Thumbnail Product Image In Menu Sell
- Base Tax Calculation Before Discount
- How to change the prefix in Customer Invoice, Supplier Bill and Estimate
- Payment Method Group
- Dispatch from Another Outlet
- Display Category Product On Cart
- Setting Up Visible and Enable Unit Cost in Selling Process
- Disable Quick Add New Customer Button in Sell Menu
- How to increase the number of products in offline order ( Default 1.000 Product )
- Setting Up Rounding Amount in Your Payment at SELL Menu