Adjustment with Approval
Making 'Stock Opname' to the merchandise or material in the warehouse. In DealPOS there are two features in the adjustment menu, Differences and CountNOverwrite. In this article will explain how to use CountNOverwrite.
In this process, the warehouse staff can calculate the stock and before the process will be checked by the approval first. This function has three steps. (Review, Accept, Rejected).
In this process has two options :
1. Save as Draft / In Progress
The process will be saved and resumed later, will change the status to "In Progress".
2. Submit for Review
Has been completed, and is waiting for the approval process.
How To Setup
- Goto Menu Setup - More Menu - Module Advanced Configuration
- Click "Save".
1. In Progress Status
- Goto Menu Adjustment and Click Adjustment Number
- Click 'Edit' for Continue
2. Waiting for Approval Status
- Click Reject for cancelled and Click Accept for process
Articles in this Section