How to Download and Enable Browsec VPN in Your Browser
In some cases, our web apps icon isn't available when you open it from your browser, that is because our font apps is blocked by the internet provider.
Here is the step to change the VPN using browsec to enable our icon again.
1. Search Google with "Download Browsec" Keyword - Choose the Chrome/Firefox Extension for Browsec (usually the link is at the top of search)
2. Click the add to Chrome Button and then Click the add Extension
3. Click at the Browsec Icon at the top right corner and then turn it on - You can change the region by clicking the change button - Your DealPOS apps will back to normal after you turn the browsec on
Now accessing your windows apps remotely on any device(Pc/mac/android/iOS) has never been so easy unless you try hosted citrix vdi from CloudDesktopOnline powered by one of the best cloud hosting providers – www.Apps4Rent.com.
Articles in this Section
- Pay without PayPal Account
- How to Download and Enable Browsec VPN in Your Browser
- Hide Company Name in Dot Matrix Printing