Using Multiple Printer to Differentiate Order by Category Ex : Food vs Drinks
This Article will explain how to print Order ticket to different printer station ex: Kitchen or Bar (This feature are only available in Our Mobile Apps, to download it you can click here
I. Recommendation Categories Tree
For use this feature, we recommend you to create 2 parent categories food (kitchen) and drink (bar), if you want to add sub category, you can add sub category under category
II. Setting your printer in mobile apps
Step 1. Setting your bluetooth printer
- Go to menu setting - add printer
- For setting your bluetooth printer in mobile apps and follow this article for more information
For this setup we set bluetooth printer as Receipt printer for Cashier.
|Print Receipt||For Cashier|
|Print Order||For Kitchen/Bar that only show the item order without price|
Step 2. Setting your network printer
- Go to menu setting - add new printer
- For setting your network printer in mobile apps and follow this article for more information
This is a setup printing order for kitchen area.
Choose your product category for kitchen printer, this will affect the print out order that will only show food category
Same as a printing menu with drinks as category.
This will set a printer for bar area
Choose your product category for bar printer, this will affect the print out order that will only show drinks category.
It should be look like this after you complete setting it up.
Articles in this Section
- Pairing Bluetooth Printer from Your Android Device
- Setup Network Printer on Your Mobile Apps
- Printing Multiple Copies for Customer Order
- Using Multiple Printer to Differentiate Order by Category Ex : Food vs Drinks
- Changing Printer preferences in DealPOS