How to Show Index Number in Sell and Buy Menu
This article will show you how to display the serial number when you enter the product in the Sell menu. This order number will help you if your customers buy a lot of your products and you want to keep track of how many products your customers have in the Shopping cart.
Step 1. Click Setup - More Menu - Module
Langkah 2. in Module Configuration Pages - Sell - Scroll down untill you found Grid/Cart Column
Langkah 3. on Row Number Visible change to 'YES'
II. Appearanche on sell
Now you can see there is a number on your item list.
Articles in this Section
- Show Thumbnail Product Image In Menu Sell
- Base Tax Calculation Before Discount
- How to change the prefix in Customer Invoice, Supplier Bill and Estimate
- Payment Method Group
- Dispatch from Another Outlet
- Display Category Product On Cart
- Setting Up Visible and Enable Unit Cost in Selling Process
- Disable Quick Add New Customer Button in Sell Menu
- How to increase the number of products in offline order ( Default 1.000 Product )
- Setting Up Rounding Amount in Your Payment at SELL Menu