Disable Quick Add New Customer Button in Sell Menu
In this article. we will explain how to configure to disable Add New Customer in the sell menu. You can use the feature if your cashier is not permitted / not allowed for new customer data in the sell menu .
Step 1. Check Display Sell Menu there are still Quick Add New Customers Button.
In the screenshot image below you can see there is still a icon (+) besides the customer column
Step 2. Go to Setup Menu - More Menu - Application
Step 3. Click Module Configuration - Tab Sell - Quick Add Enabled 'No'
Change the Quick Add Enabled from 'Yes' to 'No' to disable the Add New Customer Button on the sell menu.
II. Check Display in the Sell Menu
After setting Quick Add Enabled to 'No' then automatically Add Customers Button in the sell menu will disappear.
Watch Video Disabled Quick Add New Customer Button in Sell Menu :
Articles in this Section
- Show Thumbnail Product Image In Menu Sell
- Base Tax Calculation Before Discount
- How to change the prefix in Customer Invoice, Supplier Bill and Estimate
- Payment Method Group
- Dispatch from Another Outlet
- Display Category Product On Cart
- Setting Up Visible and Enable Unit Cost in Selling Process
- Disable Quick Add New Customer Button in Sell Menu
- How to increase the number of products in offline order ( Default 1.000 Product )
- Setting Up Rounding Amount in Your Payment at SELL Menu