Introduction: Consignment is a form of sales cooperation carried out by the owner of goods / products with suppliers (stores). Where the product owner will leave the goods to the dealer to be sold in his shop.
The steps for conducting consignment are as follows:
I. Adding Outlet Consignment and Move Stok to Outlet Consignment
1. Choose Menu Outlet - Add
2. Choose Menu Delivery - Outlet Delivery - New
To make shipments from producers to consignment stores
3. Select the destination of shipping goods - Warehouse (Goods delivery place) - Department Store 2 (destination Shipping goods)
4. You will have data on shipping goods to the consignment outlet
5. Inventory that is in the Department of Store
II. Make a Transaction in Outlet Consigment
1. Choose Menu Sell - choose Outlet
2. New Transaction - Pay
2. So when there is a transaction in the store department. then the inventory will decrease.