Maximum Products, Variant Rendered
This Article will show you how to set maximum row number rendered for product and variant in product menu. It will help you to set maximum product or variant for showing in product menu. It will affect the loading performance if you set too many.
Step 1. Go to Setup -> More menu -> Module Configuration -> Product
Step 2. Fill the maximum products you want to render and save
In the module configuration find section named Data Paging and then set Product And Variant Page Size
I will change it to 10 instead of 20 and then click 'save'
Step 3. Now check on products menu, it will showing 10 products row instead of 20
Articles in this Section
- Product with Spesification Payment Type Cash and Point, Cash, Point
- Maximum Products, Variant Rendered
- How to set how many decimal digits in Inventory (Max. 4 Digits)
- Resizing Option For Uploaded Images
- Show Inventory in Products Menu
- Products with Unit Quantity
- Variant Code - Auto Generator
- Digital Scale