Using the Composite product type enables it to combine several products into a new product. Some scenarios for you to make these combined products are
- Create a Package Bundle containing several products.
- Selling product in a different quantity. (i.e. 1 Pack = 6 Bottles).
- As a Bill of Materials (list of raw materials for an end-product)
I. Via User Interface
Step 1. Select Add on Products Menu
Step 2. Tab Products
Input the composite product name then select Type Composite , click submit button for saving your composite product
Step 3. Tab Configuration
Click Tab Configuration - Click Icon (+ ) for add components to composite products then press the submit button to save.
Step 4. Unit Cost and Unit Price
The unit cost of the composite product will automatically generate from the total price of the components of the products added
II. Bulk Operation via IMPORT CSV function
To learn more about standard product importing, please follow below article https://support.dealpos.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000465143-Import-product-list-using-spreadsheet After you assign product code to each material, you can create Components column which contains the formula for your composite product
Video Add Composite Type Product :
Articles in this Section
- Non inventory product
- Composite product
- Serialized Product
- Manufactured Type Product
- Complementary Product
- Multiple UOM Product Type
- Prepaid Points Product Type
- Prepaid Package Product Type