Assign Customer Contact as Supplier
If you have the same customer and supplier data you do not need to make the contact data with the customer and supplier. you also can set default type of new contact added so next time you add new contact you not need to change it manually again.
Step 1. Select and Edit Customer Data
Step 2. Select Information then change Type to SupplierCust to assign the contact as customer and supplier too
Step 3. Then you can check the customer you have been set its already appear in supplier list too
Step 1. Select Module Configuration in 'More menu'
Step 2. Select Contact then Set Default type of new contact added
Articles in this Section
- Assign Customer Contact as Supplier
- How to Auto Generated Member code & Customize Prefix for New Customers
- How to Change Default Gender in Contact
- How to add Sales Person Group Commission
- How to Add Default Description to Contact