How to Auto Generated Member code & Customize Prefix for New Customers
This article explains how to add customers with code generated automatically. with this configuration each customer who will be automatically has a member code that we have specified.
Step 1. Select Module Configuration in 'More menu'
Step 2. Select Contact Section then Enable Code Generator & Fill the prefix and save
so the code is automatically generate every time you create a customer
-This Configuration only work with new customer added, the past customer that added before the config activated should not take effect
Articles in this Section
- Assign Customer Contact as Supplier
- How to Auto Generated Member code & Customize Prefix for New Customers
- How to Change Default Gender in Contact
- How to add Sales Person Group Commission
- How to Add Default Description to Contact