Map Outlet (Warehouse, Tag, Payment)
This article explains how to assign the warehouse, tag and payment method between Dealpos and Jurnal.id
Step 1 Open AddOn DealPOS in Jurnal.id
Step 2. Go to Chart of Account - Add
Warehouse : Used when you want to diferentiate the location of the transaction sent from DealPos (In Dealpos we call it an Outlet).
Tags : Useful for grouping transactions made on DealPos.
Step 3. Choose Outlet, Warehouse, Tags and Outlet Payment Method from jurnal.id
Example For Outlet Payment Method
If you have 2 outlets and for each outlet receiving 3 payment methods (Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card) and you want to differentiate the payment receipt from each outlet you need to prepare 6 Chart of Account in Jurnal :
|POS ACCOUNT||OUTLET PAYMENT METHOD|
|Name||Name of Brand||Cash||COA of Cash|
|Outlet||Name of Outlet||Debit Card||COA of Bank Account|
|Warehouse||Name of Warehouse||Credit Card||COA of Bank Account|
|Tags||Name of Tags||GoPay QRIS||COA of Bank Account|
- Make sure Payment in DealPOS and Chart of Account in Journal.ID are suitable
- Warehouse : Used when you want to diferentiate the location of the transaction sent from DealPos (In Dealpos we call it an Outlet).
- Tags : Useful for grouping transactions made on DealPos.
Articles in this Section
- Authorize Apps
- Sync Product
- Sync Tax
- Map Outlet (Warehouse, Tag, Payment)
- Config (POS, Customer)
- How to Manual Post Transactions in to Jurnal.id
- Invoice With Discount Per Item In Dealpos Does not Show in Invoice Jurnal.id
- Sales With Partial Payment In Dealpos and Paid In Jurnal.id
- Terms & Conditions