Mailchimp is a web-based broadcast email application, on this platform you can create campaigns which can later be sent to your existing customers.
Currently DealPOS has been integrated with Mailchimp so you don't need to input customers from dealpos to Mailchimp manually, because all of that can be done automatically.
I. Get API Token
Please follow this article to get API MailChimp from DealPOS Account.
1. Go to https://login.mailchimp.com/ and login your username or password or you can sign up by click create an account
2. And after that, go to the menu profile
3. Go to menu Extras - API Keys
4. Click on menu Create A Key and will show the API Key
5. Integrated the API Key, Prefix and List id in mailchimp to config API Token in DealPOS,
A. Prefix got from prefix in link mailchimp
B. Copy the API key in mailchimp to mailchimp.dealpos.app in Token column
C. Go to audience - All contact - Settings - Audience and default - after that copy the list id to mailchimp.dealpos.app
6. Go to Configure - Paste the Token, List ID and Prefix-then save
7. You have successfully sync contact dealPOS with mailchimp
8. And you can also check in your mailchimp list
II. Upload contact from dealpos to mailchimp
for example I choose contact with name "Dahla"
1. Go to Upload-Select join date-then click upload
2. You have successfully Upload contact to Mailchimp
Note : Here's tutorial for create new list : https://kb.mailchimp.com/lists/growth/create-a-new-list?_ga=2.153189374.715086048.1520231547-874212655.1520231547