1. What is the maximum number of digits when adding a coupon manually?
DealPOS provides a maximum of 20 digits on each voucher coupon.
2. What combinations could be used when adding coupons manually?
You can create a voucher manually with a combination of letters and numbers.
3. Does DealPOS provide print coupon vouchers?
At this time, DealPOS does not provide print vouchers, you can print vouchers to the Print Specialists, such as https://www.printerous.com/id/voucher
Tips to prevent Cheating when Using Gift Vouchers.
1. Use the Hidden-Code Voucher.
So when the voucher is about to be used, the Cashier has to scratch the voucher first to see the code.
2. Use the "CouponInputLock" role to limit the Cashier from inputting the voucher code manually into the DealPOS.
If this role is assigned to the Cashier, they can only scan the Voucher to use it.
3. Restrict Users from viewing Promotional Coupon page.
Give the coupon promotion page access only to the Team that create and maintain the coupon vouchers. Because coupons are confidential so it's better when not all Users can see the Coupon database
You might also like to read these articles below:
If want you to know about promotion, you can check this article Introduction Promotion
To make a promotion coupon for discount percentage, you can check this article Coupon for Discount Percentage
To make promotion coupon discount Amount or gift voucher, you can check this article Discount Amount / Gift Voucher
To make a promotion coupon return, you can check this article Coupon Return - Authorization to enable sales return
To make a promotion promotion coupon parked deletion, you can check this article Promotion Coupon Parked Deletion - Authorization code to enable DELETE parked order